Fleurs de Villes is a unique annual exhibit that invites local florists to dress mannequins in fresh flowers. The exhibit is impressive from the moment you walk in. The scent of fresh flowers floats in the air and the dress designs on each mannequin are so creative.
Every single mannequin is posed differently and dressed in a unique way. At the Mayfair exhibit, you will see so many lovely mannequins including a fashionable bikini, a ballerina, and even a bride.
Why You Should Check Out Fleurs de Villes
The exhibit is open to the public and is free of charge.
There are two great contests to enter while visiting the Floral Mannequin Series in Victoria, BC.
- > Vote for your favourite mannequin while at Mayfair Shopping Center for a chance to win a VIP Experience at the Fairmont Empress and Butchart Gardens, valued at $1,000.
- > Share your favourite Fleurs de Villes snap on social media and tag #FDVMayfair for a chance to win a $100 Mayfair Gift Card.
There is also an amazing national contest on now to celebrate Fleurs de Villes. When visiting any of the five stops across the country you can enter to win a trip for two to Paris. More information can be found on the Fleurs de Villes website.
Fleurs de Villes is touring across the country. Local florists will be participating in the exhibit in every city.
- Mayfair in Victoria (March 7-12)
- Metropolis at Metrotown in Greater Vancouver (April 4-9)
- Southgate Centre in Edmonton (April 18-23)
- Bayshore Centre in Ottawa (May 2-7)
- Mapleview Centre in Burlington (May 9-14)
I highly recommend you visit the Fleurs de Villes Mannequin Series when it stops in your city. You will be inspired by the talent of local florists and impressed by the amazing things we can all create with flowers.
To learn more about Fleurs de Villes check out:
- The Fleurs de Villes website
- Follow Fleurs de Villes on Facebook
- Follow Fleurs de Villes on Instagram